I’m challenging myself to share a weekly update, using one sentence when I’d usually use one paragraph per topic.
- We’re cleaning out our storage unit — I wish I had genie to sort and move things.
- I recorded four new podcasts this week.
- The latest podcast is features a story about my friend Keith’s “Bobby Brady” pants.
- Chris and I recorded a bonus patron podcast that includes gory details our hobby wins and fails.
- I’m working the social media desk at CatCon August 4-5; you should go.
- My broken toe is healing, resulting in less Frankenstein Monster-ish walking.
- Cosmo seems to be feeling fine, but his lip continues to grow in size.
- My sister Amy’s birthday was last week; please enjoy a photo of her rockin’ an orange poncho in 1979.